The Pro 32mm Hex tool is specifically designed to adjust the headset adjuster system on Tharsis XC and Tharis Trail stems.
This 8mm pedal wrench is chrome plated for strength, has a dual compound handle for extra grip and comfort, and has an additional ball driver on the bottom of the handle for fast pedal installation and removal.
- For removal of Shimano cartridge bottom brackets - Dual compound handle for extra grip and comfort
If your bike has a hollow bottom bracket, the Pro Bottom Bracket stand makes it easy and convenient to do maintenance work. This stands folds up for easy storage when not in use. - Compatible with Hollowtech 2 bottom brackets - Coated alloy - Anti-slip base
This complete set has everything needed to remove cassettes from the hub. Its dual compound handle offers extra grip and comfort. - Integral safety pin on cassette remover - Designed for Shimano cassettes
- Dual compound handle for extra grip and comfort - Compatible with 8, 9, 10, and 11-speed chains - Includes an extra centerpin inside the handle
• Chrome plated tools • Includes key holder • 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8/10mm
- Alloy body with chrome plated tools - Hex 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8mm - PH2 screwdriver - Torx 10 / 25 - Chaintool - Spoke wrench 3.6 / 3.75 / 4.0 / 4.4mm
- Alloy body with chrome plated tools - Hex 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8mm - PH2 screwdriver - Torx 10 / 26 - Chaintool - Spoke wrench 3.6 / 3.75 / 4.0 / 4.4mm - Chain holder - Tire lever - Brake pad spreader
- Alloy body with chrome plated tools - Hex 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8mm - PH2 screwdriver
- 15mm wrench for installation and removal of pedals with wrench flats on axle - Dual compound handle for extra grip and comfort - Angled for safe and easy use
• Foldable and adjustable repair stand • Lightweight Alloy construction • Incl. Carrier-bag and Tool-plate
• Set of freewheel-cleaner and -scrubber • Strong and durable Nylon bristels
• High quality precision tool; A must for the serious dealer / cyclist! • Adjustability from 3 to 15 Nm; for all stems / handlebars / seatposts etc • Incl. M3, M4, M5, M6, T25 & T30 Chrome Vanadium sockets and extension • Small and easy to use incl. storage-box
- Chrome plated tools - T10/T15/T20/T25/T30/T40/T45/T50 - Included key holder
• Y-shaped wrench with 3 tools • Available in 3 versions: Hex S (2, 2.5, 3mm), Hex M (4, 5, 6mm) and Torx (T20, T25, T40)
The BBT-22 is a shop-quality tool for installing and removing Shimano and ISIS Drive splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups. Made from investment-cast steel, the BBT-22 ensures maximum engagement with the bottom bracket cup. It can be used with a 3/8-inch drive torque wrench, a 3/8-inch ratchet driver, a 32mm wrench, the Park FRW-1 Freewheel Remover Wrench (sold separately), or a 1-inch wrench.
Clean bikes look great, work best, last longest and are easiest to maintain. Park’s Bike Cleaning Brush Set contains four brushes, each with its own purpose. You get a double-ended gear brush, a tire- and frame-cleaning brush, a frame sponge brush, and a tapered detail brush for those hard-to-reach places. Park’s Sure Grip dual-density handles ensure a positive grip even with wet hands, too.
Park's BBT-32 is the perfect solution for the home mechanic installing and removing Shimano and ISIS Drive splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups. Made from investment-cast steel, the BBT-32 utilizes a flat tooth profile to ensure maximum engagement with the bottom bracket cup and features 32mm wrench flats.
Park's FR-5G Cassette Lockring Tool fits most cassette lockrings from Shimano, SRAM, SunTour and SunRace. Made from heat-treated tool steel, the FR-5G features an extra-long splined body to prevent slippage and a guide pin to ensure the tool is in straight, preventing stripped lockrings. And, it can also be used to remove and install Shimano disc brake rotors. The FR-5G requires the use a chainwhip tool to prevent the cassette from turning during lockring removal.
Now you can easily tackle any crank bolt with Park's Crank Wrench. It features a dual-sided head with a 14mm socket and 8mm Allen wrench on a long, vinyl-coated handle so you're sure to have the leverage necessary for the job.
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
The Park FR-2 Freewheel Remover fits SunTour two-notch freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel. (Not recommended for use with SunTour 4- and 6-notch freewheels.)
The Park FR-6 Freewheel Remover fits most 4-notch BMX and singlespeed freewheels. It can be held with a wrench or vise and its narrow profile allows use without removal of cones and locknuts.
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10mm Allen wrenches with chamfered tips for a great grip and easy use. The one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip-resistant, and 40% stronger than traditional steel handles.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Park's versatile Headset Wrench is constructed from hardened, laser-etched steel for the maximum in durability and precision. The HCW-15 is a dual sided wrench that features a 32mm opening on one end and a 36mm opening on the other.
The AWS-1 is one of Park's most-popular tools because it fits the most-turned bicycle bolts. It features 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches in a Y shape for excellent leverage. Each Allen is vinyl coated for comfort.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.