- Prevents chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Adjustable hose-type clamp fits 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" seat tubes
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
• Aluminum clamp • Built-in rear rack mount
Keep the weight down and your headset snug with the Specialzied Carbon Steerer Tube Plug.
2-bolt dropout mount, allowing a bike to be kept upright. - Made of durable aluminum - Compatible with: Crosstrail and Ariel A1 Disc bikes (up through MY14) - 2012-2014 Hardrock and Myka models - Crossroads and Expedition models (up to MY13) with 2-bolt dropout mount
Need a hand-friendly quick-release with some major bling? Then Salsa's Flip-Lock Seat Clamps are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette. - Machined 6061-AL with stainless steel pivot and bolt - Anodized with laser-etched logo - Integrated Flip-Off lever - 30.0 clamp for most Salsa steel frames - 30.6 clamp for most Salsa Scandium frames - For smooth operation, lightly grease the bolt threads and keep all parts clean
The Problem Solvers Quick-Release Nut Light Mount is an ingenious solution when your handlebars are too crowded to accept a light. This fine CNC-machined aluminum post simply screws on in place of your left, front quick-release nut to provide a great place to mount your light. Lower light mounting improves your depth perception and shows more details of the road condition ahead, too.
Converts braze-on front derailleurs to clamp-on. Available in multiple clamp diameters.
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$9.99 - $19.99
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
- Install this in line to your shift housing for precise tension adjustments - Compatible with all 4mm shift housing - Allows for 3.5mm of adjustability - Indexed movement prevents any accidental or unintentional adjustments - Compact design only adds 14mm to housing length
Keep your bike safely upright and at the ready with the Rear Mount Adjustable Kickstand. Adjustable length makes it suitable for bikes with 24-29" wheels and installation is a breeze with all necessary hardware included. - Adjustable length fits bikes with 24-29" wheels - Attaches to the rear of the bike near intersection of seatstay and chainstay - Includes mounting hardware
- Saddle clamp for straight seatpost - Diameter: 22.2mm
Page 1 of 1