The Ohlins STX22 Air Shock for the Stumpjumper FSR & Rhyme works off of a three-way, externally adjustable design that allows for both high- and low-speed compression, as well as rebound adjust. The adjustment ranges are specifically for trail riding, so they are easy to dial-in for the perfect feel. And as with the TTX, the third position on the high-speed adjuster features additional platform damping that's suited for climbing stability without sacrificing traction for technical trail sections.
- Ohlins's first air sprung MTB shock, it's aimed towards the enduro/trail market to meet the increasing demands in high performance suspension products.
- AUTOSAG enables the fastest, easiest, and most accurate way to set up your suspension.
- Proprietary STX Technology offers three-way, externally adjustable shock with low- and high-speed compression, plus rebound adjust.
- Third position on the high-speed adjuster is an additional platform damping—a stability mode facilitating long climbs, while maintaining enough traction to handle technical trails.
- A high quality seal incorporates a bushing that only sees support when the shock sees high side loads, like in corners or during a quick change in directions, so you get more grip, control, and bump absorption.
- 197mm x 48mm
- Compatible with 2016 – 2018 Stumpjumper FSR & Rhyme models.
|Gold/Black / 650B||888818142590||98916-8670|
|Gold/Black / 29-inch||888818142606||98916-8680|