For years Peter's been chasing rainbows—some years successfully, others just out of reach. But, in the process, he’s the one rider in the peloton that everyone is always looking for. Sometimes he’s at the front of the race in the spotlight, wreaking havoc. While other times, he’s hiding in the pack like a panther waiting for the right moment to attack.
With the Sagan Collection, we’ve developed two different personalities of Peter’s racing style and transformed them into a collection of products—Overexposed and Underexposed. The Overexposed collection highlights the "star-of-the-show" side of Peter, with loud, yet elegant silvers—all with touches of rainbows, of course. On the other hand, the Underexposed Collection represents the reserved, “below the radar” Peter with blacks, greys, and, you guessed it, rainbows. Each piece represents the highest quality in materials, from the rainbow-refracting paint, to the custom wheels and tires.
It’s time to start chasing your own rainbows with the Sagan Collection.
- Our quest for the perfect tube shapes didn’t start in the Win Tunnel, but with a new piece of technology, the FreeFoil Shape Library. Our engineers wrote an optimization algorithm and utilized a supercomputer to help create new airfoil shapes with different weights, surface areas, and structural targets. Armed with this library of shapes, we could plug them into the different parts of the bike and test a variety of configurations to determine the fastest setup in the Win Tunnel.
- While the Rider-First Engineered tubes greatly contribute to the reduction in weight, they also generate a higher stiffness-to-weight ratio and provide 40% more compliance than the ViAS—no matter the frame. And we can't forget the 32mm-wide tire clearance for further compliance.
- The new cockpit, developed in partnership with our World Tour teams, features a stem with a higher stiffness than anything we’ve ever tested, new bars that are faster, lighter, stiffer, and feature a textured pattern on the tops for extra grip and control.
- Compared to the fastest aero road bike to date (the Venge ViAS), and many others in the space that we won't name here, the new Venge is eight seconds faster over 40km at zero degrees of yaw.
- Not only did we make the Venge more aero than the ViAS, but we also took 460 grams out of the module weight. This means we saved 240g in the frame, 25g in the fork, 107g in the cockpit, 25g in the seatpost, and 63g in small parts—making it the fastest option when you need to go up, down, and all around.
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are some benefits of electronic shifting that you don't want to miss.
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servo motors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with surgical precision and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you'll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
|Frame||S-Works FACT 11r carbon, Rider-First Engineered, Win Tunnel Engineered, internal electric only cable routing, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||S-Works FACT 11r carbon, flat-mount disc|
Front: 12 x 100mm
Rear: 12 x 142mm
Front: Roval CLX 64 Disc - Sagan LTD, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 64mm depth, CeramicSpeed bearings, 21h
Rear: Roval CLX 64 Disc - Sagan LTD, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 64mm depth, DT Swiss 240 internals, CeramicSpeed bearings, 24h
|Tires||Turbo Cotton, Sagan LTD, 320 TPI, 700 x 26mm|
|Crankset||S-Works Power Cranks, dual-sided power measurement, +/- 1.5% accuracy|
|Bottom Bracket||OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings|
|Chain||Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, braze-on|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, 11-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-speed, 11-28t|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Disc R9170|
|Handlebars||S-Works Aerofly II, 80mm reach x 130mm drop|
|Tape/Grips||S-Wrap Roubaix w/ sticky gel|
|Stem||Venge integrated stem, 6-degree|
|Brakes||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc|
|Pedals||Nylon, loose ball w/reflectors|
|Saddle||S-Works Romin Evo, Sagan LTD, carbon rails, carbon base|
|Seat Post||2019 S-Works Venge aero seatpost, FACT carbon, Di2-compatible|
* Subject to change without notice.