New Store Hours
Due to the need to better protect our customers and employees, Olde Towne Bicycles will be changing our hours of operation at both our Fredericksburg and Woodbridge locations to allow for thorough cleaning of the public spaces and reduce possible exposure to COVID-19.
The Woodbridge Store will be closed on Monday and Tuesday
Hours will be as follows beginning 3/31/2020
Monday - Saturday 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sunday 12:00 noon to 5:00 pm
These hours will be in place until further notice. We regret any inconvenience this causes our customers.
While we navigate this pandemic I want to assure our customers that we are taking all practical precautions to protect our customers and our employees. We plan to remain open during this time to serve our customers and provide an outlet for those who have the desire to experience the outdoors on a bicycle. With that in mind we are following the guidelines set forth by the governor on March 23.
- We will allow only 10 people in our store at any time and we will ask that all visitors and employees maintain a 6' distance from each other
- We will have hand sanitizer available at the entrances for customers to use as they enter and depart
- We will continuously clean and disinfect public areas and bicycles
- If you are not feeling well or have any symptoms of a cold or flu we would ask that you not visit us at this time; and we will do the same with employees
We thank you for your patronage during these difficult times
Olde Towne Bicycles
Olde Towne Bicycles Rider Rewards Program
For several years now Olde Towne Bicycles has offered a rewards program for our customers. Hundreds of our customers have already been reaping these rewards.
You could be too!
This benefit rewards customers for patronizing our stores by giving you back cash to use on future purchases in our store. If you are not a rewards member currently, on your next visit to one of our shops an associate would be happy to sign you up.
If you are a rewards customer and would like to see your current reward status
You will need the email address you registered and your rewards number to access this page.
If you are not familiar with the program here it is in a nutshell:
- Earn 200 points ($1 spent = 1 point) and receive a $10 gift certificate
- 25 bonus points when you enroll
- 200 bonus points on all purchases after earning 5000 lifetime points.